BASW Transfer Students

To enroll in the BA Social Work program major coursework, transfer students must have completed a minimum of 60 units, have successfully passed all required program pre-requisite courses (as listed on page two of the program application), been accepted to Humboldt as a student and completed the departmental application process.

Humboldt has differing guidelines for upper division versus lower division transfer students. Learn more about Cal Poly Humboldt's transfer guidelines.

Students are strongly encouraged to apply to our Social Work Program by January 31 to begin coursework the following Fall.